Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday time!

So, payton&victoria had their birthdays this month. I cannot believe I am the mother of a 7 and 4 year old. Time just goes too fast. I may not be mother of the year but I do love my kids more than anything, and no matter what I always want them to know that. They wanted to go to chuckie cheese so that is what we did. They had a blast playing all the games. It was so crowded that we had to come back home to do cake and presents. Payton got a couple new books, which is awesome cause he loves to read. Plus a couple new wrestlers. Victoria got an adorable new bike as well as the ever popular zuzu pet hamster. They r so spoiled. It was fun and I am so proud of the little people they r becoming.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: