Sunday, February 6, 2011

So I have to write down

So I have to write down my daughters hilarity before I get senile. My husband and I along with victoria and christian were grocery shopping. Victotia has been obsessed with losing her teeth ever since payton, my oldest, lost his front teeth. So we were in the main aisle at meijer when a grungy looking older woman on a moterized cart drove past all the while victoria started mumbling something about losing her teeth. So I look at her and said" victoria for the umptenth time you are not losing your teeth, you still have a few years" . So she looks at me and practically yells " mom I said that LADY is losing all of her teeth!" She was pointing to the woman on the moterized cart that had just barely pased us by. Apparently she smiled at her when she went by. I could barely hide my laughter why I explained why that was not ok to say outloud. Kids, what are you gonna do? Lol
Sent from my LG phone

No comments: