Saturday, May 3, 2008

Random stuff:)

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:negnireaws
What did you do last night?:Worked, story of my life.
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:Pictures
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:Umm no!
Last time you swam in a pool?:Couple of months ago at the ymca
What are you wearing?:PJ's
How many cars have you owned?:Four
Type of music you dislike most?:I like all kinds
Are you registered to vote?:yes
Do you have cable?:yes, doesn't everyone
What kind of computer do you use?:emachines
Ever made a prank phone call?:yes, we were all 14 once.
You like anyone right now?:yeah, my husband
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:No I am a pussy
Furthest place you ever traveled?:Colorodo, it is gorgeous, I want to move there.
What's your favorite comic strip?:IDK
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:yes
Shower, morning or night?:Depends
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:SuperBad, it was hilarious
Favorite pizza toppings?:Supreme
Chips or popcorn?:Chips at home Popcorn at the movies
What cell phone provider do you have?:Verizon
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:No what the hell??
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:Yes
Orange Juice or apple?:orange
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:My two gorgeous children
favorite chocolate bar?:Reeses
Who is your longest friend and how long?:Abbey, 13 years, Crazy I know.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:the other day on my blt sandwich
Have you ever won a trophy?:yes
Favorite arcade game?:pacman
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:yes
Sprite or 7-UP?:sprite
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Yes, and it sucks
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:probably drugs
Ever thrown up in public?:yes
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:I am selfish so I choose true love w/ a milionaire lol
Do you believe in love at first sight?:no
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:Spongebob, hands down
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:It varied
What message is on your voicemail machine?:
Where would you like to go right now?:to sleep
Whats the name of your pet?:Hunter and Bella
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:Um I don't carry a backpack anymore
What do you think about most?:my family
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 comment:

Abbey said...

fun little things I would have never known about you!!!