Wednesday, April 2, 2008

1200 Thread Count

So, for a while now my best friend(Abbey, the most frugal women in the world)has been telling me I am totally missing out by buying cheap sheets. I am talking 25o thread count. So after contemplation on spending a large sum of money on something no one really sees, I talked my husband and myself into ordering 1200 thread count sheets. I really didn't think they would be all that different, but if they held up for more than a year I figured it would be worth the money. So, they came in the mail yesterday, I washed them and I had to admit they felt so soft, thick, and sturdy. You could tell just by feeling them they were quality. I put them on our bed and I must say Abbey was right. If you are settling for anything less you are just cheating yourself and your wallet. They are amazing, and I can honestly say I will never again purchase cheap sets. The best part was the incredible price I got. 79.99 for sheets regularly priced at $450 dollars.Here's the link...http://www.overstock.com. Do yourself a favor and get some. It's the best deal I have found as of yet.!!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Glad to see you are sleeping well. Dont you just love them? What does Chad think? I know my husband loved them.