Wednesday, April 2, 2008

3 years today, 8 total!

Today is Chad & I's third wedding anniversary. We have been together for a total of eight years altogether. When I think about that it just amazes me. It seems like just yesterday when we met working at Big Boy together. I thought he was annoying. But he grew on me. He would do things like make me tell him I loved him for giving me my tables order. But I have to say he was honestly the best thing that ever happened to me. He is my northern star that always guides me in the right direction. He is the person I trust the most with everything. He gave me my two gorgeous children, to which he is the most amazing father. He is everything I ever could have wanted in a spouse and more. It is true we hardly see eye to eye. I am very stubborn, and a bit selfish. I am probably not the best cook, or housekeeper. And I could definitely stand to be a bit more giving of myself. But despite my many flaws I know he loves me. I know I can count on him no matter what the situation, even if he isn't always the most understanding or compassionate. We are two totally different people, brought up entirely different. Yet we fit together. We make it work. I look forward to many years more.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Congratulations. Big boy wasnt that long ago because if it was then that means were are getting old.