Tuesday, April 8, 2008

About me!

Things You Actually Really Want to Know About Me
basic info
name:Amber
what do people call you?:Ams, Ambuler,
birthday:August
current location:Hell Hole Ohio
height:let's just say tall
eye color:hazel
hair color:Natural-dark blonde
righty or lefty?:righty
a few questions
do you believe in god?:yes
do you have a religion?:christian
do you speak another language?:no
do you live in the moment?:to much
do consider yourself tolerant of others?:depends on if I have taken my medication..LOL
are you confident?:`yes
are you a daredevil?:That would be a big fat no!
what is the compliment you get from most people?:Pretty eyes.
what do you like the most about your body?:My face
do you think you are good looking?:Hell yeah! lol
do have any bad habits?:Too many to list
what's your biggest fear?:Dying
do play an instrument?:no
can you sing?:yes
if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?:My boobs, make them smaller
what is the most important lesson you've learned from life?:I am not old enough to know yet
do you think life has been good so far?:very
is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?:doesn't everyone.
do you believe in love at first sight?:no
do you kiss on first date?:I might have in the past.
do you have sex on first date?:Ummm Never! I wasn't a hoochie
favourite
color:pink
number:14
food:Chinese
drink:Venti Mocha Frappachino
alcoholic drink:Margaritas or beer
country:um America duh!
animal:turtles
season:summer
day of the week:wednesday
name:Idk
have you ever...
been arrested?:no
kissed someone of the same sex?:yes, Lisa on a dare
done something you regret?:Hello didn't we cover this already?
smiled for no reason?:yeah
laughed so hard you cried?:Yeah and peed!
sang to someone for no reason?:probably
talked to someone you don’t know?:everyday of my like I am a waitress
been in love?:yes for eight years now!
broken the law?:Yeah, many times.
been in a car accident?:yes, I got voted worst driver in high school
run into a wall?:yes, I am clumsy as hell
made yourself cry to get out of trouble?:More than I can count
cried over a movie?:yes, gotta love chick flicks
been so drunk that you cant remember?:yes
stayed home from school?:Well, one of my best friends in high school was the biggest skipper, so what do you think!
been out of state?:yes
in the opposite sex
hair color:usually dark
eye color:hazel
height:don't care
body type:dk
short or long hair?:dk
tattoos/piercings?:dk
hot or cute?:cute
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: